Terms of Service
ThankYouPro provides for the creation and mailing of thank you notes and greeting cards. The following are the terms for the Services of ThankYouPro:
- Prices are displayed and billed in US currency only.
- ThankYouPro “stamps” are credits that pay for the paper, envelope, printing, processing, mailing and postage for ThankYouPro greeting cards.
- One (1) “stamp” is charged for producing and mailing a card to a US or Canadian mailing address. Two (2) “stamps” are charged for cards mailed outside the US or Canada.
- Stamps may only be purchased through ThankYouPro from an iOS device using a credit card or PayPal account. Zendoa does not store any credit card information on any of our servers or within the application. All credit card processing is handled through Authorize.net secure servers.
- Multiple stamps may be purchased at a time and the credit will be stored in the user’s account for future use. Zendoa has no plans to cause credits to expire before use.
- Changes and/or cancellations will not be accepted once a card has been sent from the device. You agree that Zendoa initiates service and deducts “stamps” from Your account as soon as a card is submitted for mailing from Your device.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all content and address validity. ThankYouPro may review cards and reject any with objectionable or harmful content.
- You agree that you are responsible for ensuring that any image you provide be of sufficient resolution and will appear in a satisfactory manner when printed in the landscape format at a size of 5.5in. x 4.25in. (Zooming an image may create a lower resolution image and print with lower quality).
- Although our intent is to have all cards in the mail within 24 business hours from receipt, Zendoa warrants that cards will be in the mail within three (3) business days of receipt. This warranty does not include delivery time from the USPS to the recipient. All cards will be mailed First Class.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the recipient address. Zendoa is not responsible for cards delivered to the wrong person due to an invalid address.
- Refunds will be given for any defective card. Invalid addresses are not considered defects. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for legitimate refund requests.
- Zendoa reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Software License Agreement – Apple & Zendoa Terms
These Terms supplement and incorporate the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) Terms and Conditions (located atwww.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service) including, without limitation, the Licensed Application End User License Agreement provided therein (“Apple Terms”); and other Zendoa LLC policies posted at www.thankyoupro.com (“ThankYouPro Website”). If any of the provisions of the Apple Terms and Conditions or any applicable Zendoa policies conflict with these Terms, these Terms will control, solely to the extent such terms apply to the ThankYouPro software.
- The Zendoa ThankYouPro software, content, documentation and graphics included in the software (collectively the ThankYouPro software) are licensed to you, not sold, by Zendoa LLC for use under the terms of this license. Zendoa LLC retains ownership of the ThankYouPro software itself and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
Permitted License Uses and Restrictions
- Subject to these Terms, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use ThankYouPro for personal use only on an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (each a “Device”) owned or controlled by You as permitted by the Usage Rules contained in the Apple Terms and in accordance with these Terms (“User License”). Any use of ThankYouPro in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of ThankYouPro or text, pictures, graphics and other content associated with ThankYouPro is prohibited. This Agreement and User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, ThankYouPro unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
- You may not, and you agree not to, or to enable others to, copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, create derivative works of ThankYouPro or any services provided by ThankYouPro or any par thereof. Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Zendoa LLC.
- Except as may be provided herein, you may not use, extract, distribute, commercially or otherwise, on a standalone basis, any photographs, images, graphics, artwork, audio, video or similar assets (“Digital Materials”) contained within, or provided as a part of, ThankYouPro, or otherwise use the Digital Materials outside the context of its intended use as part of ThankYouPro.
- You agree to use ThankYouPro and the Services (as defined in Terms of Service section) in compliance with all applicable laws, including local laws of the country or region in which you reside or in which you download or use ThankYouPro an Services.
Consent to Use of Data
- You agree that Zendoa LLC and its agents may collect and use diagnostic, technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to information about Your device and application software that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to ThankYouPro, and to verify compliance with the terms of this License. Zendoa may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- Some functionality of ThankYouPro may require the transmission of information provided by You including user names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and financial information (such as credit card numbers). If You use such ThankYouPro functionality, You consents to the transmission of Your Information to Zendoa, or its agents and authorizes Zendoa and its agents to record, process and store such information as necessary for ThankYouPro functionality.
ZENDOA IS PROVIDING THANKYOUPRO TO THE USER “AS IS” AND YOU ARE USING THANKYOUPRO AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ZENDOA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES THAT THANKYOUPRO IS MERCHANTABLE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, NON-INFRINGING OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, OR THAT THE USE OF THANKYOUPRO BY THE USER IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE USER OR THAT USER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THANKYOUPRO WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZENDOA BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THANKYOUPRO, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF ZENDOA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This License is effective until terminated by You or Zendoa LLC.Your rights under this License will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be effective without notice from Zendoa LLC if you fail to comply with any of the term(s) of this License. Upon termination of this License, You shall cease all use of ThankYouPro and destroy all copies, full or partial, of ThankYouPro.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to Virginia’s conflict of laws rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall have no applicability. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Henrico County, Virginia, for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to the use of the Application or these Terms.